Getman Cruise & Travel LLC
941.725.4500 | fax: 866.621.1560
Booking Form | Contact Us

Travelimpressionsdreamvacation_large All Inclusive Resort in the Caribbean?

Check out the different locations, prices per day, with or without air. If you find what you like I would like you to contact me however, you can actually book your vacation at this site with my reservation provider, TRAVEL IMPRESSIONS. Click HERE to search for resorts and costs.


For those going on any of our cruises, here is a tip on what medicine to take with you.

The following is just a suggestion. Consult your Doctor first. The items listed are over-the-counter.

For Nausea- Emetrol If you go to the Doctor on the ship with intestinal issues, you may get quarantined. Take the Emetrol for relief of nausea due to upset stomach from intestinal flu, stomach flu and food or drink indiscretions.

For motion sickness: Bonine. It does not make you sleepy, you can take it with alcohol without difficulty and it works in about 30 minutes. Take it only when you feel you need it. Do not do the “Patch” or Dramamine as they both will make your drowsy and with alcohol, will knock you out. They are both long lasting.

Bonine----All Day Protection. Meclizine Hydrochloride - Antiemetic. The Once-A-Day Travel Tablet.

  • Prevents Motion Sickness.
  • Causes Less Drowsiness.

Bonine works up to 4 times longer and causes less drowsiness than original dramamine. Bonine protects travelers against air, sea and car sickness for up to 24 hours. Available in a convenient chewable tablet, Bonine can be taken without liquids - anytime, anywhere. Both items are available across the counter at your drug store.


Need a fundraiser for your charity?? We do fundraising cruises and land tours.


PASSPORT INFO                   


U.S. citizens traveling on cruises that begin and end in the same U.S. port must show as passport or as an alternative, proof of citizenship (such as an original or certified copy of a birth certificate with raised seal) and a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license). Effective June 1, 2009, U.S. citizens traveling on cruises that begin and end in different U.S. ports, or begin or end in a foreign port, must have a passport or other recognized document. For a complete list of accepted documents, see The best answer to your passport needs is simply -- get a passport.  If you were on a "closed loop" cruise (cruises beginning and ending at the same US port)  without a passport and had an emergency that required your return to the US by air-you would NOT be allowed to enter the US without a passport.-get a passport.

U.S. Alien Residents need a valid Alien Resident Card. Canadian citizens must present a valid passport. Non-U.S. citizens need a valid passport and a valid, unexpired U.S. Multiple Re-entry Visa, if applicable.


Passports are required for air travel to or from Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean, The Bahamas, and Bermuda. This will impact all guests traveling by air to embark or debark in Vancouver for our Alaska or Hawaii cruises; and our Canadian guests that travel by air to or from any of our U.S. embarkation ports. This will also enable guests to fly from the U.S. to meet their ship at the first port should they miss their scheduled embarkation and allow guests that must debark the ship before their cruise ends to fly back to the U.S. without significant delays.


1) Call your post office and determine if they offer passport service. Many do and will provide all of your needs at one stop, including photo, and will provide you an appointment.

2) Contact your local Clerk of Court (in Florida) You will have to take with you two checks, one for the Clerk of Court and the other for the Federal Govt. Most Clerk of Court offices now offer full service. Manatee County Clerk of Court is one of them. They will provide all of your needs in one stop, including photo.

Click here” to be taken to the Manatee County Clerk of the Court page with information as to documents, directions and answers to your passport questions.

U. S. Government Information

U.S. Citizens: A passport is required by all travelers for any air travel outside of the US. For cruise passengers there are different requirements depending upon the type of cruise and the destination.

U. S. Government Passport and Travel information is available at:

Non U.S. Citizens (Except Canadians): Valid passports and visas (when needed)